Friday, January 22, 2010

Its Raining Its Pouring


So I live in a place that is classified as a desert. For whatever reason over the past couple of days it has been raining like crazy. Arizona got as much rain yesterday as it gets in an entire year! There was even a tornado warning. Besides the burning hot sun, southern Arizona usually has the most incredibly mellow weather so it's just so strange....!

Anywho I have lots of exciting projects I am working right now and I can't wait to share. I made some cute greeting cards I am going to most likely put up for sale on etsy sometime this week after I go feel some paper at Xpedx and pick out my envelopes then take pretty pictures of the final results. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I should open up a separate etsy shop for my creative work but for now everything is going to be under the umbrella of KittenPaws. Theres something about keeping a strong brand identity and I don't want to lose that, but it's just a lot less work to have two different stores and I think buyers on etsy appreciate a vintage seller who is also a creative. Clever Nettle is one my favorite vintage sellers, based out of Portland (one of my favorite places!) and she occassionally sells her artwork alongside her vintage goods so yay! Much inspiration to be found.... :)

No comments: