Monday, January 18, 2010

River Jones Music Label Tees










Lets take a little trip down memory lane, shall we? About four years ago, I had just turned 21 and it was one of my first nights out. I was on the dance floor at a little dive bar called Rogue. At the time their Saturday night dance parties were completely out of control, lets say off the hook even. I couldn't help but let the music take over. I was what some would call a dancing machine. It was on such a night that I met Mr. River Jones, a local rockstar, who seeing my true potential through my crazy dance party moves asked me to be in his band. He didn't care that I didn't play bass, he would teach me.We got together a few times and the whole band thing didn't end up working out but we became friends and I think we both knew we would work together sometime in the future on some exciting project.

With this introduction, I present tshirts for the River Jones Music Label! A few years ago River started his own record label and began to record and promote local indie rock and folk bands. He started mainly working with Courtney Marie Andrews, then signed on several more bands. This year he has signed on even more artists and I am so excited to hear all of the new talent. Every single band he currently works with I absolutely love listening to, so this year should be an incredible year for music. River is such a swell guy and I am very excited to see his label grow and succeed. So cheers to you Mr Jones!

No comments: